Web-store Policies + In-store Covid-19 Policies & Protocols
All items marked "FINAL SALE" are non-refundable for any reason.
All items marked "SALE" can be returned for a refund, exchange or a store credit, for any reason, within 7 days of delivery.
Note: Face masks are “personal use” items and cannot be returned for any reason.
Please contact us to let us know what you are sending back and the reason why you are returning the items. Please also specify if you want an exchange for another size or color, or a refund. All items need to be returned with tags attached, in original, as purchased condition and shipped back to us within 7-10 days after you received your delivery. Once the return is received, we will contact you regarding your return or issue the refund automatically. Shipping is non-refundable and we do not pay for return shipping. We encourage you to ship all returned items with traceable tracking.
Please send returns to:
Cut Loose Factory Store
1218 Valencia St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
Orders generally ship within 3 – 5 business days after the order has been placed. Orders are processed in 24 – 72 hours from purchase. We do not ship on weekends or major holidays.
Currently we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada
All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Orders of $200 or more automatically receive free shipping within the U.S.
COVID-19 In-store Policies & Protocols
Safety and comfort are of our top concern for both our customers and staff. The following is a list of the policies we have implemented to keep all of us safe during in-shopping experiences:
- Masks covering nose and mouth are required in the store and dressing room at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the store and in the dressing rooms.
- Plexiglas guards are set up at our cash wrap.
- Two air purifiers, as well as our central air system, are running to keep the air as clean as possible. Also, the door to the store remains open at all times.
- We offer two dressing rooms. When customers are vaccinated and comfortable, they may share our communal dressing room with masks remaining on and securely in place, the entire time.